Basic things to do to keep your business store in shape.
When you have a retail business to, there are a few basic things you should keep in mind in order to assure that the customer has the comfortable experience and keeps coming back.
These are a few simple questions that you must ask yourself in order to determine and are certain that your store is well-maintained and well-designed.
- All the shelves clean and neat?
- Is the merchandise displayed in clear view of your consumer?
- Is the area around your cash counter?
- Are cash terminals clean and orderly?
- Can you find all relevant material such as packaging, forms etc. easily and quickly to conclude the sale?
- Does the store have adequate lighting and the lighting fixtures clean and working properly? Fused bulbs and lights not working creates an extremely bad impression on the consumer since it is something that can be easily maintained and fixed. Not doing so makes the consumer think that the business is in disrepair.
- Is there ample space between counters and shelves and aisles that allow the customers to walk freely and comfortably?
- Is the business told cleaned and vacuumed with all surfaces white and free of dust and stains?